Friday, November 24, 2006

Ituloy ang Sulong SEO

I'm helping out a friend Ituloy AngSulong with his web site. Apparently there's some sort of contest and he needs some backlinks.

Al is a good guy to work with, knows his SEO, knows his website design, I was teaching him PHP at one point. I wouldn't be surprised if, at some point, he leaves his day job and gets web design and optimization work on his own. I'm more conservative than that, I think that having one stable income and one contract income in a household is better than having either two stable incomes or two contractual incomes. But in order to do that, he's either going to have to work double time, or marry his girlfriend. I think it's time, Al :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sir for the link. About the marriage, maybe in two years time or before i reach 30. :)