Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Moving Tech blog entries here

My main blog is at Bounding Overwatch. I've created this new blog as my tech blog though (struggling very hard to avoid using some amusing yet faux latin for the blog name) and I've copied most of the tech related blog entries from the old blog to here.

The entries are still there too though. Didn't want links to break if people are linking to me there or search through google.

I wonder what the result of all this moving will be for jijo though. His Filipino Tech blog aggregator picks up posts via RSS. But if I posted all of these entries this morning (except I used the original datetimes), will his aggregator be suddenly inundated with all my entries? Or will only this first entry make it?

It's probably the second, but it'll be interesting if it's the first. Hahaha.

No comments: