Thursday, January 04, 2007

Printing

Boy, I feel so dirty. I never print to paper. I can't remember the last time I printed anything to paper myself (although no doubt other people have printed one or another thing for me in the last two years).

Today I had to do the actual printing. The Excel performance appraisal data entry system has a whole bunch of macros in there. So I had to do the PA in Windows. Yech. And then, I had to print 3 copies of part of it, for other people to fill in. Yech. I think it's at least 5 years since I printed anything myself, to a printer, using real paper and ink.

Hopefully it'll be another year at least before I need to print anything again. Or maybe HR can migrate the PA form to a web based program and nothing need be printed annually for the PAs.

No comments: